We are very pleased that you have decided to visit this section. This is a sign that your privacy is not indifferent to you. Our business involves the processing your personal data. We share the principles and methods on how we do that, also you will find information about our cookies.
We know that reading this kind of document might not a pleasant ;) Therefore each section of the Policy includes helpful examples and simpler language to make our practices easier to understand. If you have any questions after reading it, please do not hesitate to ask. As they say: better to ask the way than to go astray. Let's get to know your rights!
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Let us briefly explain this to you. Personal Data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. In other words, it is any information that relates to or identifies a specific individual by being directly or indirectly attributed to that individual (hereinafter: Personal Data). An example of Personal Data would be your name, surname, email address, residential address, national insurance number etc.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
A. Personal Data we receive directly from you
We receive some of the Personal Data collected directly from you. You provide it to me e.g. when you send me an email, use the functionalities available on the website such as the contact form or decide to use the services offered by me. In such cases, we may obtain your Personal Data such as:
- your contact details, e.g. name, e-mail address, home address, telephone number
- your age, gender, nationality, citizenship etc
- payment and transaction information, including information on your credit and bank card numbers;
- information relating to your working life, including in particular information relating to your education, employment history, courses or training;
- other Personal Data provided by you as part of our correspondence;
- social media profiles
- sensitive data disclosed in connection with the conclusion of a service contract
B. Personal data that we collect by automated means
We may also automatically collect information about how you use my website and the device you use to do so. This includes, in particular, information such as:
- your IP address
- information about the operating system and the web browser you are using
- time spent on the website
- transitions between the available individual pages
- clicks on individual links contained on our website
- the source from which you came to my site
- your approximate location
The above information may be linked to Personal Data obtained directly from you.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your Personal Data for the following business purposes:
- to fulfill the original purpose of collecting Personal Data, e.g. you provide me with your full name and email address to ask a question about my services, in which case we will use the Personal Data received to be able to answer your question;
- to provide you with support, personalization and development of my website and the services offered;
- analyzing, testing and maintaining statistics in order to further develop my website as well as optimize and improve it;
- processing transactions and payments and the prevention of possible fraud in this regard;
- removal and repair of errors occurring on my website;
- ensuring security and safety, including, in particular, the prevention of fraud, the detection of breaches of security and the prosecution of offenders and the appropriate response to law enforcement requests or court orders;
- compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
CAN YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTY?
It is basically impossible to run a business without the use of third parties that facilitate and improve the running of the business. Therefore, your Personal Data may be disclosed to such third parties as:
- the hosting company whose services I use.
- to providers of website maintenance services, if the technical work relates to areas where Personal Data is located.
- legal advisors/law firms.
- accounting offices.
- entities, bodies, or institutions entitled to access personal data on the basis of applicable legislation.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was collected or as long as necessary to comply with my obligations under applicable laws and regulations.
IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE?
We cannot guarantee perfect security of your Personal Data. Nevertheless, on my part, we make every effort to implement appropriate technical measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, loss or destruction.
EXTERNAL LINKS - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
CHILDREN’S PERSONAL DATA
The services we offer are not intended for children under the age of 16. We therefore do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not use the site or provide any of your Personal Data. Parents or legal guardians – if you have reason to believe that your child has provided me with any Personal Data, please contact me immediately. Upon receipt of such a report, immediate steps will be taken to verify the report and to delete the Child’s Personal Data received.
My registered office is in the United States, meaning that if you reside outside the United States then your Data will be transferred to the United States. Please note that the United States may have different regulations regarding the protection of Personal Data, e.g. the regulations may be less stringent than those in your country.
If your Personal Data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, steps will be taken to ensure that your rights are further protected.
If any of the service providers are based outside the United States, then your Personal Data may also be transferred outside the United States.
- Session cookies - files that temporarily reside in the browser’s memory. They remain in the browser’s memory until the session ends (the browser is switched off).
- Permanent cookies - files that remain in the browser’s memory for as long as the user’s chosen browser settings allow.
- Essential cookies - files enabling the use of the functionalities available on the website. Without these files, the website could not function properly.
- Analytical cookies - files used for website analysis which collect information about how visitors use the analyzed website.
HOW DO WE MANAGE COOKIES?
You have the option of managing cookies within the web browser you are using. From your browser, you have the option to disable all or a selection of cookies. In addition, you can also block cookies for specific websites. You can also delete previously saved cookies at any time.
If you would like to know more about this, below you will find links with instructions on how to manage cookies from different individual web browsers:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en.
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer.
- Safari https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac.
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09.
In addition, web browsers introduce the option of using incognito mode. When browsing in incognito mode, cookies are deleted as soon as the browser windows open in this mode are closed. In addition, there are now also a number of tools and plug-ins available to give you control over the management of cookies. As you can see, there are many tools available to manage cookies.
Please note that if you disable or restrict cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features available on my website as well as that may cause general difficulties in using the website.
The following external cookies provided by third parties operate within my website: Google Analytics - a tool provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics automatically collects information about how users use the website. This information is then transmitted to and stored on Google’s servers, which may be located around the world.
Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360 services have been certified to the independent security standard ISO 27001. ISO 27001 is one of the most widely recognized standards in the world and certifies that the systems operating Google Analytics and Google Analytics 360 meet the relevant requirements.
Calendly LLC, 271 17th St NW Ste 1000, Atlanta, Georgia, 30363, software company that develops a business communication platform used to schedule, prepare and follow up on external meetings.
You can prevent the collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by Google Analytics by downloading and installing a dedicated plug-in. More information can be found here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
PERSONAL DATA OF ENTITIES FROM THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), you have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data that is processed.
The GDPR grants you the following rights in relation to the processing of your Personal Data:
- the right to rectification of your data
- the right to restrict processing (you can request that I restrict processing solely to storing your data or carrying out activities agreed with you if, in your opinion, I am holding inaccurate data or processing it unfoundedly)
- the right to access and receive a copy of your data
- the right to erasure (if you believe that I have no grounds for processing your data, you can request that I erase it)
- the right to data portability (you have the right to request to receive the personal data processed by me in a readable format)
- the right to withdraw previously given consent to the processing of personal data
- the right to object to the processing (you have the right to object to the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest, but you should adequately justify your objection)
- the right to object to the processing (you have the right to object to the processing on the basis of a legitimate interest, but you should adequately justify your objection)
The details of the exercise of the above-mentioned rights are described in detail in Articles 16 – 21 of the GDPR. On our part, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with these provisions.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact me. You will find the contact details you need in the “contact us” section. In accordance with Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR, your sensitive data will only be processed based on your expressly given consent.
PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
WHAT IS NOT CONSIDERED PERSONAL DATA?
- information publicly available in government registers
- information excluded from the scope of the CCPA such as health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data
- Personal Data covered by certain sectoral privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or the California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA) and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994
PERSONAL DATA SOURCES
We may obtain your Personal Data in one of the ways described below:
- Personal Data is provided to me directly by you, e.g., you send me an e-mail or contact me via a form, you apply to my company and therefore send me your CV
- Personal Data is provided by you indirectly, i.e., it is obtained by observing your activities on the website
- Personal Data from publicly available information sources such as online databases
WHAT KIND OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT?
Below you will find a list of categories of Personal Data that may have been collected from consumers or users in the last twelve months. The individual Categories and their examples are defined in the CCPA.
- Identification data – full name, postal address, unique personal identifier, IP address, email address, national insurance number or other similar identifiers.
- Personal Data listed in the California Customer Records statute – last name, signature, national insurance number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number or other financial information. Some of the Personal Data contained in this category may overlap with other categories.
- Protected characteristics of classification under California or federal law - age, race, color, nationality, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information (including family genetic information).
- Professional or employment-related information - employment history.
- Activity on the internet or other similar network - browsing history, search history, information about the consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocalization data.
- Inference from other Personal Data - a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, traits, psychological tendencies, predispositions, behaviors, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
If you are a California resident, then you have certain rights under the CCPA regarding your Personal Data. Below you will find information about your rights.
You have the right to request information regarding my collection and use of your Personal Data over the past 12 months (hereinafter: “Consumer Request”). Upon receipt of such a Consumer Request, the following information will be provided to you:
- categories of Personal Data collected about you.
- categories of sources from which I obtained your Personal Data.
- my business or commercial purpose of collecting or selling your Personal Data.
- categories of entities with whom I share your Personal Data.
- specific Personal Data that I hold (also referred to as a request for the transfer of Personal Data).
- if your Personal Data has been sold or disclosed by me for business purposes, the information you request will also include two separate lists:
- a sales list including the categories of your Personal Data purchased by each category of recipient.
- a list of Personal Data disclosed for business purposes covering the category of Personal Data obtained by each category of entity.
You may request the deletion of your Personal Data that I hold unless it is necessary for:
- provision of the services I offer.
- detecting and resolving security and functionality issues.
- compliance with my legal obligations.
- conducting research in the public interest.
- the exercise of freedom of expression or ensuring another person’s exercise of freedom of expression.
- the use of information for internal purposes which the consumer has a right to expect.
Upon receipt and verification of your Consumer Request, your Personal Data will be deleted, subject to any and all limitations or exceptions under the law.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
If you wish to exercise the rights described above, please send your Consumer Request to my email address email@example.com. Please note that you can submit a Consumer Request for data access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
CONSUMER DEMAND AND IDENTITY VERIFICATION
Please note that we will not be able to respond to your Consumer Request unless we could verify and confirm your identity. We need to be sure that the Personal Data covered by the scope of the Consumer Request actually relates to you. Ultimately, this is about the security of your Personal Data from unauthorized access by third parties. The Personal Data you provide to me to verify your identity will only be used for this purpose. If I do not have the opportunity to verify your identity, the Consumer Request will be rejected.
CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS BY A REPRESENTATIVE?
Yes, you can exercise your rights through a representative who will send a Consumer Request on your behalf. Please note, however, that such a person must have your written consent to submit a Consumer Request on your behalf. In addition, the representative you appoint will also need to confirm his or her identity.
If your representative does not have the proper authorization, we have the right to reject a Consumer Request submitted on your behalf. In addition, I may also reject a request from a representative who does not meet the requirements for representatives under the CCPA.
OUR RESPONSE TO CONSUMER REQUEST?
On my part, we will make every effort to respond to your Consumer Request within 45 days of receipt. However, this will not always be possible. In certain cases, this deadline may be extended to 90 days. If it becomes apparent that we need more time, you will be notified via email. The notification to this effect will also include the reason for the extension and the period of the extension.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE CONSUMER REQUEST
As part of the response to your Consumer Request, any information disclosed will cover the 12 months preceding your request. If, for any reason, we are unable to comply with any part of your Consumer Request, you will be notified in my response.
We will not charge a fee for processing and responding to your Consumer Request unless it is excessive, repetitive or manifestly unreasonable. If it becomes apparent that your Consumer Request requires a fee, We will inform you of this along with an indication of the reasons for the fee required and the cost of processing it.
DOES EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS HAVE ANY NEGATIVE CONSEQUENCES?
Absolutely not! Under no circumstances will you be discriminated against because you are exercising your privacy rights as set out in the CCPA. For my part, I will not:
- deny you the opportunity to benefit from the services we offer;
- charge different prices;
- apply different standards in terms of the level of quality of service provided;
- threaten you with any of the actions described above.